Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new-ish owner of an Up Street (which is - correct me if i’m wrong - rarer than a GTi )

From around the Lanark area, if anyone sees me don’t be afraid to peep and wave

Absolutely loving ownership and can’t wait for what’s to come with it

·
Registered
501 Posts
Pretty sure I have seen your car on a number of occasions down the bottom end of Lanark, near the petrol station. Did you buy it from someone local to Lanark?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty sure I have seen your car on a number of occasions down the bottom end of Lanark, near the petrol station. Did you buy it from someone local to Lanark?
No it was bought from JCT600 in York well worth the journey down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
501 Posts
Did I see it near Lidl yesterday? Maybe there is another similar car in Lanark as I have noticed a similar one for a number of years in Lanark. The one I noticed was a 14 plate,

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did I see it near Lidl yesterday? Maybe there is another similar car in Lanark as I have noticed a similar one for a number of years in Lanark.
Don’t think it was mine, its been parked at home during the day. You may be correct with seeing another one as my dad keeps saying that he sees one too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,092 Posts
Welcome ....large number of Scots here....me included Lanark is nice, I did some work at the health centre there some time ago....Have fun with the Street Up!.....tis indeed a rare wee beastie!

·
Registered
5 Posts
tons of the buggers up here Inverness way, think the local VW dealer is having a sale or something lol. Not sure Ive noticed any Street versions about though. Adore my wee Move, such a great car to get to grips with modding on. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts