Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon everyone, ordered my new UP! Black a few weeks ago and it should be being built this week with expected delivery in early March. really looking forward to it. I have read loads of good reviews both from the experts and also owners, I've got to say though some of the gearbox problems I,ve read on here are a bit frightning. I had two different UPs to test drive and they both seemed fine, just have to hope mine is. I think I got a good deal through Hadwins near Grange over Sands. £250 off list and a free spare wheel. Sales guy was very helpful and knew his stuff. I,m changing from a 1 series M sport, getting older now, and need a gentle ride, roads round here are awful. Will do a review when I've had it a few weeks, without doubt you can't beat a real owners thoughts.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Hi there,I'm sure you'll love the Up. Don't be put off by the gearbox stuff, I've done 7000 miles in one of mine and it's behaved perfectly as have 99.9% of the others apparently. You will probably be able to hear it working but that is just the noise they make.

·
Registered
532 Posts
my up will drive up kendal bypass with three on board in top gear. Tried wrynose, but had to turn back due to snow. I can't imagine that you won't like the car.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Evening everyone,Well I've had my brilliant little up! for a week now and I have to say i am truly delighted in every way. Ok, I've only done 200 miles so far but its been faultless, no strange noise's or rattles, just a lovely low purr from the engine. I have fitted chrome surrounds around the side indicaters (thanks privatedoc) all new uprated bulbs at the front and a black decal on the tailgate. Now she is mine and I love her. The Bm is a distant memory.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Glad you are enjoying the up and when I saw this post it is snowing I thought oh no just took my winter tyres off lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts