Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Just decided to join the Forum and share the fact that last week, I took delivery of my new Up! I couldn't be happier with the car. My previous car was a Skoda Octavia 2.0TDI - so quite a bit more performance than the Up but I am really surprised at how well the Up goes. It's amazing - I don't feel like I'm compromised on performance at all in comparison to my previous car. The Up feels very well built, extremely comfortable and looks, really good too.

I have done approx 150miles of mixed driving today and it averaged 59+mpg which is really good IMO considering its not yet run in.

...and here it is!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great! Congrats on the new car
My other car is a Passat V6 2.8, very happy with the up! mpg, however yesterday I went on a trip to countryside with lots of hills and the little one suffers a bit with uphill acceleration + air conditioning on.
The Passat, you just pump the pedal and it goes as fast as you want (but the gas gauge actually moves when doing so...)

·
Registered
851 Posts
3 door high up in tungsten silver - same as me except i also added the sensor pack. I just love all the extra data and the cruise control!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Very Nice!!! welcome to the forum

·
Registered
296 Posts
Snap - what we have and very pleased with it - 7000 miles in 5 months and not a thing to really moan about.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and it's great to see how everyone seems to be really happy with their Up!s

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hi and welcome, lovely colour you have there . Hope you have many years of trouble free motoring.Regards Phill
Edited by: Bossphillip

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Phill

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you sbce90. Yes, I like the wheels too.

As you probably know, they're standard fit on the UK High Up. I downloaded the VW Australia Up Brochure and it's interesting how you only have 2 models - the 3 door and the 5 door. It's interesting how things are different in different markets and why somethings, like wheels and different models, are available in some places but not others.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts