Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
Been a while since caught up with you all, Wondered how you been doing since picking up our 12 plates I'm LV12 UVP which to me seems a good one. So how you finding the running etc and just had second service just done 5555 miles :))) say nothing but saw on invoice recall 24AH ???? What's that all about never had a letter .

I thank you bout the recall message, so how you all doing ? I'm working on an iPad so a little different to lap top layout, and of course not been on here for a while.

hope your all good and I'm sure loving your baby like I am, AND so does my corgi now got I to habit of "put me in the car to the park then I will walk" and have to say in know way am I a "come on baby mummy loves you" MORE like come on you little ba.......... As mummy gonna kick ur arse hahahahah.Edited by: Mumski1

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Hi Paula,

How you doing? your just on your second service my up! has done 26000+ miles and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Changed all the front bulbs(Osram night breakers H4)
Daylight running/side light(Mtec)
Front indicators(Osram diadem)
Reverse Lights also changed to LED
Mud flaps
Wind deflectors

And back to using shell fuel(better MPG)

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
I see your 26000 and raise it to..........45000, yes, had 4 services,

Hi Paula ....the recall you had alters the temp the fan kicks in at and also makes the fuel gauge a little more linear.

I'm still loving mine, mrs PD has nearly 30k on hers and similarly loves it.....oh how I'd love to have annual services but bonkers mileage puts paid to that!Edited by: Privatedoc

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Oops, corrected!Thanks

·
Registered
957 Posts
Privatedoc said:
I see your 26000 and raise it to..........45000, yes, had 4 services,

Hi Paula ....the recall you had alters the temp the fan kicks in at and also makes the fuel gauge a little more linear.

I'm still loving mine, mrs PD has nearly 30k on hers and similarly loves it.....oh how I'd love to have annual services but bonkers mileage puts paid to that!
So that's why my fan never kicked in Doc.....where did you get that info from was it your dealer ?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello my lovely UP! Mates

Sorry been so long and have now been going through your service messages.
ha Ha Ha you won't believe this but just had my second service at 5555 miles yep I have that dream up that people would live to buy.
BUT hVe to say not a happy bunny as being black car have been keyed around the handle area and hit by shopping trolly same door :( not that bad but you know when you know it's there thing.

hope you are all well and your babies running good, will keep back in touch now up and running.

so what's been going on with you guys? And where is the gti up ??.
Sending you all big up hug xx

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ignore my message that predictive text thing is on and my message looks sh*t :) but you will work out what I mean:))

1 - 9 of 9 Posts