Up Owners Club banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Not off to a good start...

This is the first VW I will have owned and my experience so far is the pick up time has been pushed back twice now from 11:00 to 16:00 (and still not confirmed).

·
Registered
51 Posts
Not off to a good start...

This is the first VW I will have owned and my experience so far is the pick up time has been pushed back twice now from 11:00 to 16:00 (and still not confirmed).
Sounds like they’ve over promised and are under delivering. A firm chat with the sales manager or the branch principal to point that out… might get you some freebies but at the very least will highlight their shortcomings to them.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Sounds like they’ve over promised and are under delivering. A firm chat with the sales manager or the branch principal to point that out… might get you some freebies but at the very least will highlight their shortcomings to them.
Really! The dealership wont give a toss. Sadly, this is the reality of car buying.

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
No, but relatively nearby in Reigate.
I've seen a few GTIs in and around the Crawley area. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Mines given me miles of smiles especially when I drive it like I stole it 🤣

21 - 30 of 30 Posts