Up Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - and thanks for a very informative and interesting forum. I came across it when researching the up! online.

I have, today, ordered my High Up! in Tungsten Silver with black dash and anthracite seats - and it should be delivered sometime in the next two weeks. It all worked out rather well - my present car runs out of tax/MOT at the beginning of October, so the up! will be with me just in time.

When I negotiated the deal last week (a topic for another time if you're interested!) they had no Bluemotion versions for delivery by October 1st, but two non-Bluemotions were available within a few weeks: one of which was the Tungsten Silver one which is possibly the colour I'd have chosen anyway.

I didn't make a decision straight away - I took a chance the car would still be available once I decided.

I'm so impressed with the car - I test drove a Move Up! (they let me take it out on my own so I could have a good old session trying it out on a mixture of road types). The ability of even the 60 bhp engine on the open road and the 'bigger car feel' of it is a revelation.

Looking forward to taking delivery and joining in here.

By the way, thanks to those of you who have gone to the trouble of putting up pics of your cars in the gallery - a great help in choosing colours.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Welcome to the upownerclub !

As far as colour & upholstery go, mine is just like yours.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts