Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my 5dr candy white Up BMT finally arrived on Friday.

I'm totally blown away by the car. I had a 3-day test drivein April thatresulted in me placing an order, but I was a little worried that I was looking back with rose-tinted glasses and that ownership would lead to disappointment. So far I could not be more wrong.

The Up issuch a fantastic piece of design and the features of Maps&More for the price put most other manufacturers to shame. It's genuinely nice to drive too. It makes me smile just thinking about the drive home.

My other cars are a Honda Civic Type-R (2007) and a BMW 5 Series Tourer (2009) and I've got to say that the Up is putting more of a smile on my face right now.

I know I'm speaking to the converted already, but it's great to share. I simply can't believe that VW can produce such a fabulously 'now' car, for a real bargain price. Hats off to VW!

·
Registered
587 Posts
We need some pics!! Yes the Up! does put a smile on your face and you feel connected with the road, there is just something very honest about the way it drives. I have to admit that most of the time I prefer driving the Up! ro my SEAT Leon FR

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Firstly! Good choice!!!

Secondly! That smile will just get bigger and bigger

Thirdly!
WE NEED PHOTOS!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gary02tdi said:
Firstly! Good choice!!!

Secondly! That smile will just get bigger and bigger

Thirdly!
WE NEED PHOTOS!!!!!
Don't worry Gary. The photos will overfloweth once I am actually at home in daylight hours!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts