Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Hope you and your ups are doing well ? I had my service in May and they laughed as didn't quite make the 6000 miles :))) Sunroof has started to squeak but think it's the heat and dry.

sorry it's been so long,and have to say feeling sad a friend has gone to the Folkestone kent VW weekend and I couldn't go :(

son has an 11plate gti golf, I've not driven it as scarey,and how do u go from manuel to auto this does both !!!

Anyway hope to hear from you soon, did have some of you on Facebook, but had major probs with site and think I have lost loads of people. Including Doc, Gary etc x

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Hello , hello, Youre back again.....!...well, I was aug 2nd 2012 and am rapidly approaching 50,000 miles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, had front discs warp and replaced at 30k but otherwise, pretty much flawless......bodes Very well!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh private doc make you laugh I have just tipped the 6000 Mark, yes read it again. Touch wood all with me is exactly the same as when I picked it up apart from wiper blades, every time I have phoned for a service they laugh at my miles !!!!!! Am hoping to move soon and so wish there was a gti as I will need a little more power up/down motorway as I get a little bothered when I don't have enough power to get me out of the way/trouble especially up hill.AND yes love it only body prob some f....... Down my door at supermarket nice to hear from you :)x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts