Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

First things first, I don't own an up and I don't have one ordered. Currently I have a ForTwo, but I have sat in an Up (and a Mii and a Citigo) at the Cholmondley Pageant of Power this year. I fitted (I'm 6'6") and after having a good look around under the bonnet and in the boot, I liked it. (I also sat in a new new Beetle and I didn't fit in that).

Over on Pistonheads it's just been posted that an Up has been spotted fitted with Citigo rear lights (is that owner on here?), I was wondering if the lights could be swapped between cars, apparently they can :) (I suppose the hatch can too?!?)

Anyway, whenever in the future I do get a new motor to replace the Smart, an Up (or a Mii or a Citigo) is on the shortlist.

Cheers peeps.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I have a ForTwo as well and have a candy white move up! on a week 36 order. Are you starting to see the light?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome, my current car is also a Fortwo and I'm awaiting delivery of a Mii.. I was initially drawn the VW but after driving them all I went for the Seat. They all drove the same to me, and I think it comes down to personal taste and the deal offered (at least it did for me)

Good luck with your search

·
Registered
604 Posts
Which ever you choose your welcome here

I'm sure a hybrid of the 3 would be quite interesting

·
Registered
705 Posts
An upmiigo, perhaps?

Nick

·
Registered
587 Posts
Yes parts can be easily interchanged such a rear lights you could even swap bumpers and headlamps over as they are pretty much identical.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm back, and armed with a Citigo Black Edition. It's very black, I've called him Johnny Nice Painter (from The Fast Show. BLACK! You lock me in the cellar and feed me pins!!)

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Welcome black....oops back !Now , are you going to put up lights into the citigo?

·
Registered
123 Posts
idn-up! said:
I'm back, and armed with a Citigo Black Edition. It's very black, I've called him Johnny Nice Painter (from The Fast Show. BLACK! You lock me in the cellar and feed me pins!!)
Have just watched these on YouTube after many years, my fav sketches in the fast show by far

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Looking good mate......there are lots of Mii and citing members here.....don't feel you are trespassing......only badge snobs would have any problem with that!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts