Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!!! I'm a Greek guy and i ordered a VW up 2 weeks before and i will have it this Friday (31/08)!!! I had a VW polo '02 before and i was very happy with that car. Nice to meet you here and i hope enjoy my new car...

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome to the forum, tell us a bit more about which model and any extras you went for

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes you're right
!!!I ordered a MoveUp5d 75hpwhite colour, grey seats and the only extra i bought is MAPS+MORE.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! :)

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Enjoy :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
have fun and drive with a constant smile on your face

·
Registered
532 Posts
welcome, and please explain how you got hold of one so quickly!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was turnkey!!! that's the reason that i didn't have many extras that i would like to. For example the moveup version doesn't have fog lights (and this is a question of mine, can i put them later???), also i want it withblack seats instead of grey. But i prefered to have it in a 2 weeks (approx) tha 1-2 months(approx).

·
Registered
532 Posts
I don't own a car yet, I'm waiting until October. Hopefully someone else can help you with specific questions. I would imagine some of it will be difficult as you need the wires in the wiring loom for anything electrical.

Good luck anyway!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Until October?!?!?! That's a lot of time... For which model? Extras?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Delivery seems to be about 12 weeks in the UK although the 5 doors seem to arrive a little quicker.

Mine will be a dark blue 5 door 75 BMT highup with sound, driver's assistance, dark silver/grey/beech polka. cornsilk, sensor pack. Only didn't go for sun roof and sports suspension. (Damaged pelvis and we have ruts in the roads in the Lake district.)

Drivers pack may be a waste as I don't intend to queue anywhere.

I'm hoping the car will be able to cope with some motorway use.

·
Registered
851 Posts
kyrkon_gr said:
Yes you're right
!!!I ordered a MoveUp 5d 75hp white colour, grey seats and the only extra i bought is MAPS+MORE.  
That's really lucky because in the UK you can only get the 60 PS engine in the Move up!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Realy??? I didn't know that!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts