Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its funny how I found myself registering to this forum and writing some words. I'm a hardcore VW freak since childhood and have still 1952 and 1959 beetles like a hobby.
Our previous vehicle was a 2,0 TDi Golf Plus and we didn't have much will to sell it. Last April I took my -52 for its first ride after winter and decided to visit our local VW dealer yard. Just like a joke I greed my friend who is a salesman and said that my beetle was now ready to leave my hands and lets look his new VW collection. He refused to take my beetle but said if I have time to test the latest VW up! I took the keys and drove some corners around - and I was sold to this genius citycar! It was friday evening and I promised to come back on Monday and so we went with my wife and did the booking for a new white-up! with sunroof and navigator etc. Just about two months ago we got our up! and it has really been so cool to drive and see amazing faces around this small town. I have recommended up! for everyone who need a vehicle to move around town and to my surprise, this goes nice also motorways and country roads!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Glad you like it... Like the picture as well!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum Sepi

1 - 4 of 4 Posts