Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I'm hoping to order my Up on Monday. In an ideal world would go for the High Up with sound pack but as I need to think of the pennies I'm probably going to go for Candy White 5dr Move Up with winter pack, sound pack and maps and more. Very excited!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Chester2 said:
Hi

I'm hoping to order my Up on Monday. In an ideal world would go for the High Up with sound pack but as I need to think of the pennies I'm probably going to go for Candy White 5dr Move Up with winter pack, sound pack and maps and more. Very excited!
Still a good choice Chester. I also went for a candy white move up with just the 3 years servicing deal and some rubber mats. I was working towards a PCP monthly budget and the dealer was less than a £1 a month over - so he got himself a deal. Shame you can't get 75 PS with the move up though.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I must say that's a wonderfull choice as i did almost the same...i only added the waffle alloys to that
oh and it's a 2 door bluemotion!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I agree about the 75ps - that was really my only reason for wanting the High Up. Had a look at the Citigo as the 75ps is just about within my budget but I didn't love it.Head says Citigo but heart says Up!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Driver, Passenger And Front Side Air Bags,
Anti-Lock Brakes,
16in Alloy Wheels,
Electronic Stability Programme,
Six Speakers,
Body Coloured Bumpers,
Tinted Glass,
Rear Armrest and many more.I say Wow toCandy White 5dr.
I am also excited Mate

1 - 5 of 5 Posts