Up Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!!! Another newbie I've just ordered light blue move up 3dr bluemotion with sound pack sensor pack winter pack and maps and more. Very excited as my first brand new car so sorry if I ask silly questions! How do people find the light blue? I have seen the same colour on other cars but not on an up round here yet, I love the colour! Thanks Amy x

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey I'm a light blue owner and I adore it!!! Welcome to the club! Nice spec you've gone for!! Have you been given a rough delivery time?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It just seems such a nice colour, think I've made the right choice then! Thank you I got abit carried away haha but I'll love it all When it's here, i ordered last weekend and my dealer told me January so not bad at all compared to some x

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Yeah defo! Do you reckon the time will drag? I felt mine did but when I went to sign papers it felt like time had flown by lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it has so far and it's only been a week!! I'm just really impatient so hopefully it won't be too bad and with Xmas Inbetween should fly by! (fingers crossed!) x

·
Registered
532 Posts
I was interested in a light blue, but I got vetoed by my Amy. (Daughter) I saw one in the dealers and it looked great.

Try not to suffer too much, the waiting goes fairly quickly.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Light blue may now become the new white seeing as VW now see fit to charge £200 for white.

Sounds like a lovely car and a nice spec, at least you will get it just before theweatherimproves...I hope!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is a nice colour and I've noticed some people even saying it looks white in some lights, I personally wouldn't want to pay the extra to get it in white I like the light blue because it's different :) with Xmas it should go quickly hopefully I'm just very impatient! How have you both got on with your ups? Any issues? X

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I absolutely love my up! And I'm not just saying it because it's new I do really enjoy it! Had no issues up to now (touch wood lol) but I only had her a month and shortly reaching the 1000 mile mark! I keep a eye and ear open for any noises or water getting in etc but upto now nothing!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Our one has done 3000 miles and no problems apart from wanting to spend lots of money on her making her even better

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Ian986 said:
Our one has done 3000 miles and no problems apart from wanting to spend lots of money on her making her even better
Thats a good point haha I had my windows tinted and I thought that's it now and then I have found other things I want to do and they are annoying me that I'm not doing them lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im glad everyone is enjoying their ups and you haven't had any problems (big touch wood time!) I know some people have had problems and it is very unfortunate for them but sometimes I guess that happens with a new model there will be some glitches but hopefully all will be well when I get mine :) I really struggled to limit the extras as you can see! But I will most likely add on more eventually :) xEdited by: Amypollard

·
Registered
851 Posts
Each time you do anything however trivial be sure to tell your insurer as I would guess they insured you at the start based on the vehicle being standard factory spec. So, for example, tinting your glass without declaring it to the insurer means you have effectively broken your conditions which leaves the insurer free to refuse to pay out in the event of a claim. Remember any trivial changes = no longer insured (unless you declare it).

·
Registered
27 Posts
welcome to the forum, would be nice to see the light blue.
i have a citigo in night blue, looks nearly black but sparkels :D.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey Amy hows the wait going? Have you any news when or where you up! Is up to lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey there, the wait hasn't been too bad really! It's gone quickly with Xmas and new year keeping me busy!! The build dates 15th jan and should be with me 2/3 weeks after that so not much longer to wait! How are you getting on with your up!? Xx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts