Up Owners Club banner

Hello :)

3K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Amypollard 
#1 ·
Hello everyone!!! Another newbie I've just ordered light blue move up 3dr bluemotion with sound pack sensor pack winter pack and maps and more. Very excited as my first brand new car so sorry if I ask silly questions! How do people find the light blue? I have seen the same colour on other cars but not on an up round here yet, I love the colour! Thanks Amy x

#6 ·
I was interested in a light blue, but I got vetoed by my Amy. (Daughter) I saw one in the dealers and it looked great.

Try not to suffer too much, the waiting goes fairly quickly.

#8 ·
It is a nice colour and I've noticed some people even saying it looks white in some lights, I personally wouldn't want to pay the extra to get it in white I like the light blue because it's different :) with Xmas it should go quickly hopefully I'm just very impatient! How have you both got on with your ups? Any issues? X

#9 ·
I absolutely love my up! And I'm not just saying it because it's new I do really enjoy it! Had no issues up to now (touch wood lol) but I only had her a month and shortly reaching the 1000 mile mark! I keep a eye and ear open for any noises or water getting in etc but upto now nothing!

#11 ·
Ian986 said:
Our one has done 3000 miles and no problems apart from wanting to spend lots of money on her making her even better
Thats a good point haha I had my windows tinted and I thought that's it now and then I have found other things I want to do and they are annoying me that I'm not doing them lol

#12 ·
Im glad everyone is enjoying their ups and you haven't had any problems (big touch wood time!) I know some people have had problems and it is very unfortunate for them but sometimes I guess that happens with a new model there will be some glitches but hopefully all will be well when I get mine :) I really struggled to limit the extras as you can see! But I will most likely add on more eventually :) xEdited by: Amypollard

#13 ·
Each time you do anything however trivial be sure to tell your insurer as I would guess they insured you at the start based on the vehicle being standard factory spec. So, for example, tinting your glass without declaring it to the insurer means you have effectively broken your conditions which leaves the insurer free to refuse to pay out in the event of a claim. Remember any trivial changes = no longer insured (unless you declare it).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.