Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone well here is my 5dr white up! Had it for nearly a month now an I have nearly done a 1000 miles an am loving the up! I used to own a mk2 golf which was a 1.9 on 45 webber carb so was very fast now back in a 1l so do miss not having the power some time but owned a Lupo before the golf an wish I had never sold it but I find the up! A very good replacement for the Lupo only plans I have is to lower it on spring an space the rears out with 20mm spacers as I have my up on a pcp plan so I give it back in three years then hopefully he the gt up!

So here are some pictures I have from the day I picked it up

An here are some of my Lupo when in my opinion it looked its best

I only sold the Lupo as at one point I had 13x7 front an 13x8.5 banded steels on it with -5.31 camber on the rear an got pulled an given 14days to remove the wheels an camber as the copper said I was to low,to much camber and to much strectch on the tyres lol here are some pics of it on the steels

·
Registered
397 Posts
Welcome! Hope everything stays OK for you! I'll look out for you (or more precisely your car) when I'm next in Chester (we visit grandchildren every 6-8 weeks; stay in city centre). Normally we travel by train as West Sussex to Chester Senior/Advance fares are cheaper than petrol costs! (even for 3 of us).
Particularly like your close-up pic of the illuminated dials. It was the VW dials/display that clinched my choice of VW up! over Skoda CityGo.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers ya the Lupo was cool an thanks the up will look loads better when 35mm lowerd an next time your in Chester if u c me driving around give us a flash

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will be a update tomoz finally ordered a set of h&r springs so hopefully fit them tomoz will post pics tomoz when there fitted

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well finally got the up lowerd here are some pics will get some better ones soon when it's clean

Edited by: VwUP!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts