Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Milos, and I come from Pancevo, Serbia. I am the owner of the Tornado Red Move Up!, 60ps, 5-door, with maps and more as an addition. Bought it on 16th December 2012, and by now, did about 2100 km. It was about 9000 euro.

I am very fond of my Red Fury, average consumption is 4.9l/100km, it's not very fast, but for me, perfect, because I mostly commute through city and really don't need faster car.

Sorry,but my English is not perfect.
For the end, here are a few pictures of my up! (no plastic wheel covers because I washed them a minute before taking these pictures)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Welcome to the website. Your English is fine, no need for any apologies. My Serbian language skills don't exist.

They are a nice car the red ones. It was my second choice, but I was told by my daughter to get a night blue car!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your welcome.Does your nickname mean that you ride bikes, Ducatis?
I am a biker too, at the moment riding a Yamaha FZ6 Fazer S2 ABS '08.

Well, for me, black up! is very beautiful, but so inpractical.
Chosen the red because it's my favourite color, and bright colors fit small cars much better than dark.

Finally, it's a very beautiful car in any color, but at first, practical, economical, comfortable, and I can say, not too expensive, but not so cheap.

All the best!

·
Registered
532 Posts
No I don't own a ducati, nor am I am kid. I am ancient of days. (I would be interested what you understand by that phrase!).

I had a ducati 350 mk 111, but it and me were damaged beyond repair in an accident 12 years ago. (1974 model)

I am still a Ducati enthusiast.

Cheers!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hello, neighbor
Zagrepčan here. What plastic wheel covers do you have? I'm thinking of getting some, currently having bare steel wheels.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Zdravo komsija, nisam znao da nas ima jos iz ovih krajeva :)

Well, mines look like these, I got them with the car, but I saw exactly the same on e-bay.de for about 35 - 40 euro per set of four, which I think is not too expensive.

http://www.blogcdn.com/cars.aol.co.uk/media/2012/03/move-up-1.jpg#.UPbLPh1EE8l

Now, I'm also in search of some aluminium wheels, 15" or 16" for summer.

Edited by: Milos

·
Registered
432 Posts
Welcome, Milos

I also have aYamaha FZ6 Fazer S2 (but the non-ABS one). It's waiting in the garage for April to come...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there!I also have the red one - brilliant colour - can't lose it in the car park!
I had the alloy wheels and the sun roof as extras - so can't wait when the summer comes to cruise along the roads with it open.
I love my car -

1 - 8 of 8 Posts