Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! well i am super exited i just paid a deposit for my new Up! I got the Move up in white with alloys and the sunroof and blue motion technology! Just very impatient now! Would love to know how you all are finding your UPs!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi, I have the move up! With bmt and it's a fantastic drive and very economical I am sure you will enjoy it as mush as I have

·
Registered
851 Posts
I took delivery of a candy white 3 door move up! in November and it has been great. Wished I had alloys and sensor pack though. Something to aspire to when my PCP ends.Edited by: AlanG

·
Registered
587 Posts
I have a Take up! and it has been spot on so far, economical and a great little car. We have ended up using it as a family runabout more than expected and just wish I had gone for a 5 door. May change it for a 5 door High up! in October. Cracking little cars and more spacious than you expect inside.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Good choice, did you consider sensor pack in lieu of BMT for about same money? (cruise control, trip computer & rear park sensors) It's something I would have opted for if aware at time. However, if you drive in the City where conjestion charges apply the BMT is a good choice. I thought I'd achieve a higher MPG with the BMT but as it happens am averaging low 50's similar to others with the standard cars. Either way though I'm well happy with the car and am planning to keep long term dueto the low running costs (no road tax, £140 insurance and 50 plus MPG!)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello

I bought a used 3door up! black 2 weeks ago, registered May 2012, with 3000 miles on the clock. Fabulous car. Glad I went for the higher spec. The heated front seats have been very useful these past 2 weeks. Maps and More is great too.

So far so good, no real complaints about the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts