Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi!

i'm Thierry from Switzerland, I found your forum two weeks ago and I like it very much!!

i recently bought an Up!, I.m waiting for coilovers (I don't like a car at 100% until it's lowered....)
my wife say that I'm not normal... hahaha!

When I lower my little up I post some pics, now I havent too much time to write....

in a week I had to post something!

sorry for my english, in Switzerland there are 4 languages but... not english!

best wishes!!!

thierry

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome aboard, im the same ,i like mine lowered but until the mrs gets er own car im not allowed lol.
Eagerly awaiting pics.......

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Welcome Thierry. Your English is fine and puts me to shame as I only have one language. Hope you enjoy owning your Up!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Bonjour et GrüeziThierry!

Welcome to this forum!

Well; a reply within a week is very fast for a Swiss!

Tell us more about your up! ...
A 3- or 5-door? Which colour? A high up! or move up! ???

I think we have more Swiss writers here.
I come from the Lower Rhine Area (Dutch border) of Germany where everything more than 100 feet (30m) is called a "mountain" ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my up! is a 5 door (in january 2015 will come a new little member in my family!!), is a take up! bluemotion, white... in program I have coilovers (waiting for delivery!) and when money comes rims 17" .... other small optical modifies like strange roof and coloured front emblem (the back one I think I will leave...) I will put pics of all the jobs!! bye

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hi Thierry,

But you know you shouldn't have more than two children ...
The up! is a 4 person car.

I think there is enough space in the back for two children and their fluffy animals.
Doesn't VW offer a special "children entertainment pack" for the up!?

White is a wonderful colour for the up! because it stresses the great design of the car.
Have no children (or partner) but the 5 door too. Don't regret it as it is very easy to transport boxes and things.

All the best for your up! and your family!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts