Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, attached is some pictures of my newly purchased high UP!I'm wanting to do some 'sporty' 'styling' upgrades which will hopefully give it a sportier presence on the road. i'm thinking of tinting the windows possible wind deflectors and changing the alloys. can anyone give me any pointers on any of these mods? or possible recommend any alternative ones for me to do?
if anyone has done any of these upgrades could you please post your pics in the comments.
thanks Ollie

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hey - I'll link my thread here as I've done a number of things that you've suggested and I bought a bog standard second hand up aside the metallic paint:

http://www.upownersclub.co.uk/forum/my-tungsten-silver-high-up_topic4976.html

I used to want to change the alloys but now I've grown to like them - Helps to change the caps to black if it matches your car (I've got a tungsten silver to the black works well IMHO).

Things I am planning on doing is wrapping the roof and valance in piano black. I was considering getting the spoiler fitter but I'm in two minds. Originally thought of lowering it but I can't be bothered with that anymore, not on the standard spokes anyway.

Overall, I like your up! You'll find it's very versatile and can be customized in a myriad of ways

Edited by: Fidel_Castronaut

·
Read Only
110 Posts
Subtle stripes along the body at the bottom of the door? Very 80's but always make the car stand out
debadging, wrap the roof and spoiler, LEDs inside and out, red lights inside especially 'sporty', colour code the aerial, rear badges in gloss black, colour match the wipers and top of the dashboard in red.

You have the best sporty colour already.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Guys, thanks for your responses, I've had my back 3 windows tinted to 80% and i've booked it in for the rear 'spoiler' and the area of the rear bumper what looks similar to a splitter to be wrapped in gloss black, pictures will follow on Friday, I'll put the pics of the windows tinted on later. Thanks again.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

1 - 7 of 7 Posts