one owner , Mot now done

is ist worth it.?

second option
2014, 5 dor, 40000 miles, for 5999
Mot passed

·
Registered
565 Posts
Both seem way overpriced. My wife's Beats UP! is three years old on a 17 plate with 20,000 miles, and if she was selling we would be happy to get £5999 for it, but no way, probably closer to £5000. I know dealers like a bit of profit, but seems too much.
Possibly not helping much, but just giving my opinion on those prices.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both seem way overpriced. My wife's Beats UP! is three years old on a 17 plate with 20,000 miles, and if she was selling we would be happy to get £5999 for it, but no way, probably closer to £5000. I know dealers like a bit of profit, but seems too much.
Possibly not helping much, but just giving my opinion on those prices.
Thank you very much for your quick reply., which was very helpful.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Same here, way too expensive. There are lots to choose from, lots with low mileage.. Take your time and buy the best you can, a High Up if your budget stretches to it.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Thank you very much for your quick reply., which was very helpful.
Just had a quick look on Autotrader and looks like some dealers really are taking the p..s. Particularly Peter Vardy near me. Looks like if buying from a dealer you might struggle to get one for a sensible price. Maybe trying a private sale is an option if you are handy with the spanners.

·
Registered
145 Posts
We bought a 2014 Move Up in September 2018 with 41000 miles from a non franshised dealer for £4600. Thought that was a good price then. Keep looking!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Same here, way too expensive. There are lots to choose from, lots with low mileage.. Take your time and buy the best you can, a High Up if your budget stretches to it.
Thank you for time to reply. She made her decision and time at a premium went for the one regardless of the concerns I raised.
She turned up in it yesterday and all I can say, that it looks nice, not quite the reason to decide on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts