Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello
I have tryed to remove the radio but i came across a problem, the knob in the middle of this photo will not come off ? does anyone know how it comes off ? i didn't want to pull on it too hard incase i broke it

Ash

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
The slider or the switch which is on mumber 2?

I've read the slider pulls offEdited by: Itzben

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
If you don't know what you are doing its not a good idea to do anything!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Beevee said:
If you don't know what you are doing its not a good idea to do anything!!
That's not fair you've got to try to learn :) I've built a coulple motorcycles before and asked questions stupider than that.. A mechanic might even ask something like that (well not a vw one hopefully) it's just one of those things U can't know how they are fixed and if a bit of a pull doesn't work and you can't see any clips or screws asking is the best way :)

Don't mean to get at U just saying U shouldn't put home diy people down like that :) then if U prefer going to a garage for jobs that's fine, everybody likes there tea there own way :)

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Fair point in a way. I was suggesting that rather than spending a hour trying to do something it is best to ask first or get someone to help you who knows how it's done.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i knew what to do, Im into offlroading and I've changed varies things just the vw up being a brand new car i didnt want to risk breaking it. but that diagram is very helpful it explains other problems i might have had! its all abit of fun :)thanks for the help :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts