Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Been using my samsung galaxy s3 phone fine with the maps and me system since my car arrived in November. However, I accidentally unpaired the maps and me with my phone. Now it is asking for the pass code when I try and pair yet I have no idea what it is! Am sure it is something like 1234 or 0000, but nothing works. Have contacted my dealer to see if he can help too.

Also, I am thinking of getting a 32gb micro sd card and loading it with music and popping it into the maps and me. Has anyone else done this and, if so, how did you get the music onto the card in the first place from, for example, your hard drive or laptop? Is there an adaptor that allows a smooth transition onto the sd card?

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Tim

·
Registered
705 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Do you have a card reader, or does your computer (you've not specified if it's a laptop or desktop, Mac or PC) have a SD card slot? A micro-SD card needs an adapter to allow it to be used in a regular SD slot.

The alternative is to plug the M + M into the computer using a USB lead and transferring the files directly onto the micro-SD card. This is much slower as the files have to be processed by the M + M.

t's much quicker to eject the micro-SD card from the M + M (but be careful as it has a habit of shooting out and it's very small, so very easy to loose), loading it into the SD adaptor and then sticking the micro-SD/SD card combination into a card reader or the SD slot in the computer.

Nick

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

Try connecting through your phone first. Do a search for Bluetooth devices from your phone, find the Maps + More and choose to pair with it. This way you can create a passcode on your phone that you can input on the M+M, instead of the M+M demanding one of your phone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts