Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just brought a new up but hate the plastic wheel trims, look through alloys for weeks an decided i want some 3sdm 0.05 16" 8j but they have a offset of 25, i know that the up has a 35 an therefore they will stick out more but im just wondering weather they would fit or not? any input is appreciated

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I'm pretty sure I've seen 17x8 ET20s sit alright. A little bit of poke, but perfectly legal.
Only issue would be getting really low, otherwise, they'll sit just fine I'm sure.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, guys. thinking about lowering it but id get coilvers so id be able to adjust it. an if there was too much poke i thought about getting the arches rolled slightly. would you recommend?

·
Super Moderator
1,495 Posts
baker42 said:
thanks, guys. thinking about lowering it but id get coilvers so id be able to adjust it. an if there was too much poke i thought about getting the arches rolled slightly. would you recommend?
Arches come pre-rolled on an up! There's no lip at the rear, and only a 5mm one at the front.

I wouldn't recommend pulling the arches due to the flat-sided design of them, it'll just look odd.

Buy wheels that fit better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts