Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

So I've just been and put my deposit down today for the Up! White, it's the demo model so I've been told I can have it on the 30th April. I'm so excited, the car I currently have (Seat Arosa) was my first ever car and not much difference in size but I'm definitely looking forward to a BIG (Up)grade
!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, I am so excited.. I'm acting like a child again
I do love my Arosa, but I will definitely love this more, I think this may be the longest 10days of my life......

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hi FreyaMX and welcome to the forum,

I'm sure you already know the Aroza is a Lupo! and that the UP! is a replacement for the Lupo.

Forget about the Fox in between everyone else did! and for good reason.....

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know, I worked for an insurance company when I bought my Arosa and knew it was cheaper to insure and not much different so I went for the best option that way!
I wasn't too impressed with the Fox but instantly fell in love with the Up!.. hoping it will live up to my expectations!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome FreyaMx

Hopefully I have only got a 10 day wait leftafter a very very long 48 day wait so far! This forumhas kept me going ....

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
10day wait? seriously luck, ive already been waiting a month and probably have at very least another month til i get mine.... not that im jealous!! lol

nice one tho getting your new up so quickly! we expect lots of pics when you get it!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I promise I'll post some pictures when I get it! I have to admit I'm not sure I could have waited the 2months!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Jauary !!! Arghhhhh ive been waiting 5 weeks, my gorgeous up is getting built next week so prob got another 4 weeks to go ..... Goodness it doesnt half drag

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, I've been in today and I pick it up next Saturday.Marky Mark - I honestly can't imagine me being that patient, I'd have probably decided against it if that had been the case, the fact I could have it within 2weeks sold it to me..

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I was offered an alternative on Friday that I could have this month but still decided to wait. I'd of lost the sunroof and sound pack though
So if anyone's looking for an Up Black with leather look seats they might still have it....

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
tbh i think most people who are waiting like you, wouldnt give up the options theyve chosen just to have the car sooner, i know i wouldnt!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Hello and welcome!!

Im so glad I waited and got the car I wanted! Last time I bought a new car it was already built and wasn't the model or spec I really wanted, hence why I changed it only after owning it for 12 months! Like Mark said .... good things come to those who wait! And I waited .... and it was GOOOOOODDD ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts