Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all,

First off im kieran, 19 from durham own a company called CubeCarCleaning Or CCC anyway i didn't come here to advertise... so enough of that

Mums looking for a new car (Cue Dad and i) We've trailed every Vdub Dealership this side of the Yorkshire moors looking for this perfect "UP!" To no avail... Dad has silly issues with buying "Brand new cars" Because of resale etc. i couldn't care at this point due to probley walking more miles looking for the **** thing than the car will actually do in its life...

So tomorrow we're off to Otley in leeds to look at another UP! I Myself am an Up fan but im very much like a man while shopping for anything i look at a car and buy it, in and out in 20 minutes tops, pretty much like buying anything... Whereas mum finds it amusing to spend hours/days stood in dealerships humming and ahh'ing over whether its right for her... So far we've had every up out on test (Atleast 2ce now) And every Polo... We've convinced her Up! is the way forward... so tomorrow while she's at work we're off to Otley to look at another up (Link below)

Im also interested in the Up! however, reserving my money for the GT however, today found out that its been mothballed... So thinking about buying the Up as a daily while i pull the C2 off the roads and Prepare it for rally use...

Anyway i think ive covered my life story... for anyone interested, we're off to look at this in the morning :)

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201312240682137/sort/locasc/usedcars/model/up/maximum-mileage/up_to_20000_miles/seller-type/trade_adverts/make/volkswagen/postcode/dl55qp/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/maximum-age/up_to_3_years_old/page/1/price-to/10000/quantity-of-doors/5/radius/200/advert-type/standard-listing?logcode=ucnnp

For anyone thats not bored already here's my daily :)

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Congrats,, great wee car!Right shame about the gt , isn't it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well the up! has arrived on the drive, i feel left out now since its only me that hasn't got a Volkswagen,

The C2 is a VTS, Going in for a full cage and bucket seats in next week, then starting on the engine :(

Here's the up! anyway :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts