Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!!! Came across this forum and so glad that I did as I have been going insane waiting for my little up!

I ordered my up! Black on 20th February and im still Waiting apparently it is at a dock somewhere waiting to be driven to me in Manchester :( booooo! I am so impatient!

Getting a little worried after reading about the gear box issues but suppose not a problem as have warranty- will be typical if it gets recalled the minute I finally get it or I have I have to send it in for repair! I hope it's not a big problem for everyone as I love the up! Sure vw are a little worried but on top of the situation!!

Will let u all know When I have my up! Has anyone got any pics of the up black???

:)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hello sarah87,

I'm sure you will find the pics of a black UP! on here somewhere, not sure if its an UP! Black though!

Be sure to cast your votes in the polls!

There are some good reads in old threads and most if not all questions we are all thinking have been covered!

Post some pics of your baby when it comes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Waiting is intolerable, I ordered my car nearly six months ago, vitually as soon as the UK order books opened, knowing my car arrived in this country nearly two weeks ago and not receiving it yet is not good. Is it official that the Maps & More is not arriving with the cars? That would be the final straw!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome Sarah from a fellow noob
I've just ordered an Up! Black so the wait begins. Post some piccies of yours when you get it - I've not seen one yet (my dealer only had an Up! White).Edited by: TwoUp

·
Registered
655 Posts
It is indeed the dealership and they aren't allowed to order it until the car arrives with them which seems a stupid way of doing it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I agree!!! Will be phoning my dealer tomorrow and checking that I will be getting the maps and more! What a joke!!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
It is madness and one response I will challenge when I go in to pay for it prior to collection, Never get on the wrong side of someone in PR!!!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
welcome sarah!! nice choice on the up!

cannot believe that they cant order the maps and more until the car arrives... very stupid way, they should be able to order soon as the car is being shipped!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi Sarah87, and welcome from another newbie.I'm very glad I came across this site too because,like you, I'm waiting VERY impatiently for my Move Up! BlueMotion. I ordered it on 23 March but apparently it won't be ready until end of July! I'm already going nuts at having to wait that long.

Hope you get yours soon

1 - 20 of 21 Posts