Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just ordered my new High Up! yesterday (17th June), got quite a good deal and now can't stop looking for ideas to do with the new car. Still got a 12 week wait to go though! :(

Karl

·
Registered
432 Posts
Welcome, Karl

Which model and colour did you order, and what deal did you get? There are some tasty accesories on the VW site

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Move!

I ordered aHighUp! 1.0 75PS with BMT, Candy White, Red Dash, Grey-Salsa "Polka", 3 Door.

Managed to get around £500 for my part ex, higher final value of car, and haggled the monthly price down by about £30.

I'm looking at getting some custom decals done for the car, as like my previous Fiesta, I don't want the car to be lost in a sea of identical Up's!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Very nice! I believe there's another member on here who's also getting the new 75 PS with BMT. That sounds like a good combo: power and economy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah at first I wasn't bothered about the BMT option, but after using it on the test drive it responded really well, and didn't effect our driving style at all, so we thought we might as well go with it!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Karl, your the first person i've seen to order the high up bmt, kind of wish i'd held of ordering now so i could have hadbmt
hope you don't have to wait to long for it!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Welcome. I was told I had a 12 week wait, but it turned out it was a little over 8 weeks

I've ordered lots of little bits and pieces, even some I didn't need as they already came with my car. Oops! Oh well

Happy shopping

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oh hello there dear!!!

If you hurry up and order your UP! We might just make the title of Mr & Mrs UP! lol i like the idea of a cheeky little decal lol

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
oh wait, are carlyup and karldou the couple? I didnt realise you could order the 75ps BMT now...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts