Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Just ordered my white High Up! with sportpack, soundpack, panoramic sunroof and leather-look interior.

Cant wait to get it now....too excited!!

Does anyone know how good the soundpack is? I test drove one without and it sounded pretty ropey. Is it a huge improvement?? Ive got a mk4 Golf GTI and the standard sound system is excellent so I'm hoping its similar.

Cheers

Jim

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Welcome

Can't say about the improvement but I'm pleased with how good it sounds when it's LOUD

At home I have a Bose and IMO it sounds as good.

I've tried the sdcard, radio, CD and bluetooth and I dont notice much difference. I like my music but I'm no expert

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Cool... I ordered the sound pack too :)

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
I have the sound pack and I'd say its a huge improvement on not having it!

Welcome by the way :)

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Oh yeah! welcome :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi new Up !

Soundpack is great...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the replies!!

Good to know the soundpack's going to be a nice investment.........now all i have to do is wait

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Sound pack makes a speaker upgrade easy too as the wiring to the back is left out if you don't spec it.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi Jim and welcome. The wait's bloody awful but the forum will keep you entertained and help to pass the time and it's all worth it in the end.

I'm not a massive music fan so didn't bother with the sound pack and I find the standard setup absolutely fine for me but there's a fair bit of stuff on here about the sound pack and the general consensus is that it's well worth it.

Your spec sounds great by the way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts