Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone, 

I have been looking around this forum for some time and thought that as my up is only a few weeks away i would start getting involved. 

We (myself and the girlfriend) orded our up back in may and have waiting with baited breath for the day out little car arrives. The car is going to be mainly for the misses as her car, a v reg corsa,  gave up and she wanted a little run around. 

We ended up going for a Move up, non bluemotion, Paint Deep Black Pearlescent, Maps and more, Lifeshine, 3 Year Service Plan, and for a bit of fun This side up sticker on top. (cannot find a pic of this at the moment, think its in the accessories
anyway better stop rambling on, need to get back to the 'track my order' page and refresh it every 30 seconds, to see if the car has arrived in the uk.
Cheers
Jon
Edited by: Jonny2by4

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
don't go by the track your order page...pester your dealer, my 3 door was showing in transit til a day after I drove it home!!!

oh, by the way, welcome , looking forward to seeing how the sticker looks....

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Hello and welcome.

Yours will be the first one I've seen with the sticker outside of the brochure. Looking forward to having a look

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the forum. Only seen the sticker in the brochure so it'll be nice to see one for real. Thought about ordering that myself but went for the sunroof instead.

Hope you don't have too much longer to wait.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts