Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking things out before I buy. A great wee place to do so from what I have read.

Up looks best and best residuals, however Citygo has 0% on PCP and HP, free servicing for 3 years and recovery. Skoda will extend this warranty to 5 years for a mere £260! Keep in mind this is a manufactures factory warranty and includes breakdown recovery too!? Decisions decisions?

Any thoughts folks?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Bongosdrb said:
Just checking things out before I buy. A great wee place to do so from what I have read.

Hi, having done your research,as most of us, buy the model you like and then enjoy. They are great cars regardless of what spec you choose,

Enjoy!

Go well.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I'd also think about how long I was keeping it., if its only short term ( 2-3 years) I reckon VW every time, if it a long termer warranty means everything,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that folks. I have checked out drive the deal and carfile. I am planning to keep the car for at least 5 years, primarily as a second car, short journeys and town work. So as a long term prospect the initial lower purchase price, servicing and 0% are very tempting. The only drawback is the 3 month waiting list as all the cars on this offer have been snapped up. Up and Mii's are in plentiful supply as the deals are not as cheap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts