Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,

I've ordered an up white 3dr which is coming from stock at another VW dealer a few hundred miles away! my local dealer reckons it is the last 3dr white available, bar one other that has the leather look interior(at Colchester VW if anyone's tempted!)
I test drove an up white demonstrator a couple of weeks ago, and instantly loved it. The original plan was to get a bog std. Take up! To be a daily driver so I could keep my aging corrado vr6 for summer use on limited miles insurance, but I've been bitten by the bug, it had to be a high up or SE! Love the way the car looks, drives, sounds, the space inside, can't wait to pick it up in September on a 63 plate.

Forum is great, are there any corrado owners or ex-owners on here?

·
Registered
957 Posts
Hello Andy T9 and welcome to the forum.

I'm sure you will enjoy your UP! just as much as the rest of us when it comes.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Collected my up a few days ago, really pleased with it so far. Just got to wait a few days for the maps and more
to arrive, apparently they are kept seperate from the car as they tend to go walkies

Had a look under the bonnet tonight to see what's what, had to smile at the bonnet stay, its miniature! Definitely wouldn't get in the way when working on the engine! And so is the expansion tank

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Sorry to disillusion you but maps and more are obtained separately by the dealer and if you don't have yours when you pick your car up it probably means the dealer had slipped up.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes that's what I meant, the dealer mentioned that they are ordered through service because they had issues in the past with them going missing at the importers. Car was transferred from another dealership, they 'forgot' to send the unit with it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Andy - glad you're enjoying the car. I'll be joining you as a new up! owner as I'm picking mine up tomorrow :)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quatrain said:
Hi Andy - glad you're enjoying the car. I'll be joining you as a new up! owner as I'm picking mine up tomorrow :)
Cool, like the colour you've gone for, all good with the car?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts