Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found and joined the forum and thought that I would say Hi to everyone.I am waiting for delivery of my UP! hopefully the end of this month or early next.It will be the Move Up! in reflex silver with waffle alloys and maps&more with anthracite cloth interior.When I was in my dealers sorting out my order they told me that this one was already on the ship heading to port-so I grabbed it there and then!!-I am now like a little kid getting excited over its arrival-sad isn't it!!.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just to annoy everyone a bit more-my order was placed on the 18 March----sorry-but its going to be all mine!!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hi Jeff,

So thats ordered 18th and delivery end of month!!!!!!!

Lucky ..........t

Its not even for me and I can't wait!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had a message this morning that my new UP! was delivered to the dealer at 6.30 last night,so have been in to-day for a quick peek and was told that I can collect on Wednesday-so I will be there straight after work!,the only slight downer is that my maps&more will be a week or two before I get it as apparently even though its in the build spec of my car its sent separately- oh well something else to look forward too!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Maps and More is sent separately so they do not get stolen in transit. very portable.

gary02tdi, I see the dog, dug from up. My wife is going to call her car ellie when it arrives

·
Registered
228 Posts
Does the maps + more charge from it's docking station on the dasboard?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Yes it does is the simple answer...but you will need a cable if used else where.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Collected my new UP! this afternoon-raining heavily and blowing a gale-but I still had a smile on my face,have only covered a few miles so-far,but am very pleased with my new toy!! Can anybody give an opinion on the usefulness or otherwise of the foam tyre repair kit supplied with the car?-looked into buying a steel spare for my alloys-but as it would be a separate purchase I was given an estimated cost of around £120,plus they can only supply a 14" wheel,whereas my alloys are 15",can you legally mix the two sizes on one axle?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Jeff !!! how lucky are you
don't want you to think that us waiting are bitter or twisted in any way at all
no really very pleased picks when you can

·
Registered
228 Posts
It's the rolling diameter that counts, not the wheel or tyre size. It's the combination of both on the 14" wheel that would have to match that of the 15" wheel.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
that sucks theyve estimated you £120 for a replacement wheel for a spare.... not sure what the foam kits do, ive always gone for a spare.

bet you cant wait til lovely weather to show off your lovely new up!

photos please :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts