Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would introduce myself as I'm new to the forum!
I ordered my up! on 22nd, its a High up! 75ps engine with the basic spoke alloys, in tornado red with red dash and grey/salsa upholstery, panoramic sunroof, sound pack and the spare wheel! cannot wait to get it!
itll be my first new car, as my current car is the only other one i have owned, its done me proud tho a t reg polo openair edition!
i was told to expect possibly a 3 month wait to receive it - is this what everyone else has found?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Hi, the waits do seem to be getting longer....
What interior colour did you go for with the red dash? I have chosen the corn silk for mine, but it was a hard call to make, as I also liked the darker one.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i went for the cornsilk, but i asked and apparently you can have the darker one with the red seats too? not sure exactly why, but they wont give it to you as a choice.
when did you order yours? do you have a "due date" yet?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hi Willow,

sounds like your going for the same colour scheme we have ordered!
It also sounds like you've been given the same "about 3 months" we were given, although we did get an additional 3000 are being released to the network for people who have already ordered.

This means if one matches our spec we'll get it sooner!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Ordered at end of feb, and it's due to be built in two weeks time. Then however long it takes to ship and register. We are very excited..

·
Registered
655 Posts
I'm literally waiting a call to say its built this week!! It will be sods law they call Wed/Thurs when I am abroad with work!!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
If your abroad, why not pick it up on your way home.. Massive road trip back to uk !! Lol....

·
Registered
655 Posts
Lol I think the dealer may want me to pay for it before hand!!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
M5 SUT said:
Hi Willow,

sounds like your going for the same colour scheme we have ordered!
It also sounds like you've been given the same "about 3 months" we were given, although we did get an additional 3000 are being released to the network for people who have already ordered.

This means if one matches our spec we'll get it sooner!
ah ha, that sounds good, altho i guess i dont mind waiting so much, means i can save more money before i get it, SO excited tho!!

it seems the red with red interior is going to be a popular choice for the up! maybe because alot of the promo pics are in the red? i think it looks hot tho!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts