Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just saying hello as I have joined today - pleased to meet you
We have a High Up! In red on the way, should collect it sometime next week. Have had to make a massive loss on my Citroen DS3 Orla Kiely Special Edition by part-exchanging at the dealer, but didn't want the hassle of selling privately
We are in west Cornwall so if anyone else out there lives locally, give us a wave!

Jane

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome! Nice to see another red up. Hope you enjoy it when it arrives!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi Jane and a warm welcome!

I'm glad you got the Tornado red High Up!. I've got the 5 door.
Did you go for the 3 door or 5 door? 60PS or 75PS?
I got mine on the 2nd of March, and all I can say is that it has exceeded all my expectations! It's a little cracker! I went for the Bluemotion and found that it takes about a thousand miles or so to "break in", so don't worry if yours feels a little "flat". Also now the weather is warmer you'll find that the fuel economy will be better.
Anyway, enough waffling from me, Enjoy!

Matt

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We went for the 3 door 75ps, not Blue Motion as dealer advised against it! Said the increase in mpg wasn't really worth it...Glad you are happy with yours, Matt, I am sure ours will be great too. Not used to such a small engine, though, so might take a bit of getting used to! As we live in a rural area there are lots of hills but no motorways so hopefully we will manage ok!

Jane

·
Registered
811 Posts
I traded down from a much more powerful car and was very pleasantly surprised with the performance of the Up. They loosen up with the miles but I am sure you will also be impressed. The key is to keep the revs up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts