Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a new High Up last Thursday and picking it up next Wednesday. Traded a Mazda 32.0 Sports for it and hoping I have done the right thing. Anyone got one of these and can give me some positives, all would be welcome.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
You have certainly done the right thing and you will not be disappointed. Don't be put off by posts about missing features the High Up has plenty of unexpected features and for me those listed as missing are no loss. Make sure when you pick up your car that the dealer has done the PDI properly and takes time to familiarise you with the car. Hope you have lots of fun. Edited by: Beevee

·
Registered
8 Posts
You have done the right thing ,I traded in my Golf VI for a white up and don't miss any of the extras that my Golf had. Cruise control, parking sensors , automatic wipers, lights etc.etc. The up is great fun to drive and look forward everyday to getting behind the wheel.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi againThanks for the replies. I have since picked the car up and am happy with it so far. Drives well and is more nippy than expected. Hills are a bit slower than I was used to in the Mazda, but horses for courses. Have'nt got my head round maps and more yet but looks interesting. If anyone has got any tips on using it I would be grateful. Panoramic sunroof is great, but would have liked centre vents and control of both front electric windows. Shopping goes in the back ok. People seem to like the triangle alloys but hope I don't hit the kerb just yet. All in all very happy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts