Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Have had my Up! now for about 6 weeks, and love it.
Have a Dark Blue Metallic, with Comfort Style Package and Maps and More.
Car was a Demo vehicle, so only paid the price of a base model, so got the Comfort Style Package and Maps and More for free.
Have added a few extras like mudflaps, sun blinds, and armrest.
Am also getting some personalised number plates that will suit the Up! perfectly.
Have seen a few Up!s on the road in the area.
Hopefully will get to see more Up!s in Australia.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are pics of sun blinds.
Even though the windows are tinted, l still put these on to help keep car cooler, especially with our Aussie sun.
The roof rails were put on by myself, but they are only cosmetic, and cannot be used for loads, but they do give the car a different look.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,
On the door is one of emergency hammers - breaks windows and cuts seat belts in an accident.
Believe it or not am changing the small number plates to personalised Euro style plates.
l like to look of Euro style plates especially on Euro style cars, and the ones l am getting will suit my Up! perfectly.

·
Registered
583 Posts
The blinds look nearly solid ... can you still see through the blinds - i.e. from the inside looking out ?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Like the waffle wheels.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
_1S_ said:
The blinds look nearly solid ... can you still see through the blinds - i.e. from the inside looking out ?
Yes, can still see thru them.
They are also very good at night when you get people behind you with bright lights, it cuts the brightness in your rear centre mirror.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts