Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Just joined forum and thought i'd say hi!!
Pick up my 2nd hand 2012 Up "White" on Wednesday! Chopped in my Chrysler 300c for it lol
Cheesed off paying £200 a month for diesel ;)

What mods do people recommend doing???

ChinUp!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, I bet the Up! is the samelengthas thepassengercabin of your old 300C! In theory you should halve your fuel bills.

As for Mod's depending on the model upgraded speakers, new headlight bulbs, lowering, different alloys are the main one's so far. The car being well equipped and new the mods market is only just really getting going.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi mate
I'll look into the bulbs etc.I pick the car up wednesday,and being the white edition has a few nice touches already ;)
My 300c weighed 2tonne and on average i got 25mpg lol Do the Up's get as much mpg as they quote?

·
Registered
587 Posts
ChinUp! said:
Hi mate
I'll look into the bulbs etc.I pick the car up wednesday,and being the white edition has a few nice touches already ;)
My 300c weighed 2tonne and on average i got 25mpg lol Do the Up's get as much mpg as they quote?

Mpg wise they do pretty much get the quoted mpg. At just under 200 miles I am getting 55-60mpg.

The White does look nice and come pretty well specced as standard.

·
Registered
587 Posts
ChinUp! said:
Its nice that my tax will be £20 instead of £300,and my insurance £160 instead of £600 lol

That is a big drop, we still have our slightly more expensive to run Leon and that cost's nearly double a mile to run. You will have all that spare cash to spend on other things!!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Money I saved switching from a petrol merc estate has basically funded a second up for the Mrs!.....wisest move in ages!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts