Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! My name is Tom and I live in Croatia. I must say I'm loving the forum. It's simple yet full of usefull info.
I will be ordering my Up soon so I came here for additional information about the car, and I'm loving it more and more every day!!!
Cheers!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Pozdrav komsija! :)

Welcome to the forum!

Up is a really nice car, you'll love it, as soon as you get it!
All the best!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pa kud god se okrenem ima nas balkanaca :D

Tnx for the welcome! I am sure it's great, I fell in love with it at first site. Although I am buying it for my wife, I have a feeling she will have a hard time getting me out of it :D
I am having some troubles in deciding what kit to choose. I want it all, but don't want to spend money on something I wont be using...

Edited by: ccm

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ima nas još

Got mine from Zubak in Velika Gorica; you can ask them for a demo drive.
I would recommend rear parking sensors and Maps and more device (warns when you are speeding, shows parking sensors distance, allows answering mobile phone calls...).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:)
Malo nas je, al smo dobro rasporedjeni :)

Anyway, mine will be a 5 door, ASG, white, sport pack, Navigon, spare wheel, sound pack.
I dont feel like giving 500‚¬ for parking sensors as it's a really small car with straight end, so it's easy to park. I went for a test drive in a Citigo, and was really impressed. It feels like a bigger car with more power. But I can't find an ASG gerbox to test. I have driven an Auris with MultiMode box, and that should be pretty much the same as it is also an robotized manual.
But we will see.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts