Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting excited. My High up has arrived in Grimsby, just waiting for it to be delivered to Breeze.
Also have just received £50 worth of vouchers from VW becauseof the delay.

Candy White High UP with sunroof, sports pack,sensor pack and sound pack. Ordered on 08/03/2012

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi there, and welcome to the forum. Looks like you'll have your up! in just a few more days

That was a bit of a delay wasn't it. I ordered mine on 23rd March and picked him up on 18th June. Did the dealer tell you what the problem was?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I hope I dont end up with the same length as I have ordered from breeze on 10th of june. Got a possile build week of 34. Im interested to know what their excuse was.

·
294 Posts
Welcome to the site - bet you're glad it's just about here! Is a bit of a wait mind, have you had your old car to keep going with until now or did you sell early?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
My build week is apparently 33, so will get mine middle of Sept apparently!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,The delay has been caused by the level of demand exceeding the planned production (good for VW but not for customers waiting). The vouchers were a nice surprize

Sold my lovely Golf mark 6 SE to my son so have been driving my husbands mercedes to work (he has had to walk every where).
Just hopeI hav'nt forgotten how to change gear and put headlights on !!! Looking forward to less trips to the garage for fuel and the freedom of having my own car again

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Hi upsdaisy! I got my VW up from breeze, I live in Christchurch. I ordered my up around the same time as you, but Ive had it since 31st May.... so I'm a little confused as to why yours took so long! glad you got some vouchers from them to conpensate a little for the time of waiting. Exciting tho that youre almost there, should have it within the week hopefully!

Hi miaup too! another up owner local to me...

who at breeze are dealing with your sale? I had Matt dealing with mine

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi I have matt looking after mine. I have to wait to sept for my up. Hopefully that is. Its a long wait. Did matt keep you up to date?

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
He wasnt telling me all the time what was going on, but at the main points which is really where you want to hear it, he was perfect like soon as they got confirmed build date, during that build week, when it arrived in uk etc. and if I rang with any queries he got them sorted asap. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts