Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've just ordered my new Up and it should be waiting to greet me when I get home from holidays in August. It's the first car I've ordered from scratch and I'm really excited about it!

It's going to be a 5 door High Up in Cornflower Blue with the Drive Pack, Sunroof, Leather Pack and Sport Pack (which is standard here in Ireland now on the High Up). I've also ordered a USB connection in the glove-box, a VW boot liner and the Autoglym Lifeshine for it plus I've bought the VW Up Travel Box gift-set for myself.

I can't wait to show it on here, hope you like it.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Sounds very nice. I'm sure you will be pleased with it. Have fun when you get it.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hi GPB,

I am curious to hear/see if your high up! will have a white or a black roof lining!
Since a few weeks, the sports pack (in Germany and the UK) includes a black roof lining.
Don't know if it's the same in Ireland, but I don't think that Bratislava produces special "Ireland up!s". These are surely the same ones as in the UK - only with other choises (on the same basis).

Will get my (German) high up! next Friday ...
The only thing which is the same is the "drive pack" ...

No sun roof, leather or sports pack but extras like chrome pack, sound pack, black up! with red dash and salsa seats.

Post some photos of your up! in August!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure about the roof lining but I'll definitely post photos when it arrives.

Congrats to you ahead of this Friday, your Up sounds lovely too!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
We have some more options here ...

I would have ordered the leather pack too if I had ordered a red (or blue) high up!.
For the/my black up! I wanted some contrast inside and the red/beige seats with a red dash and lots of chrome look good (to me).

In Germany your Mayan Blue is simply called Blue - which I can't understand ...
It is such a lovely colour an should have a "special first name" ...

We have someone from the UK here who has just ordered a Mayan Blue up! with your sports pack (which is extra in the UK).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, the Mayan Blue is just called Blue here in Ireland too but the salesman told me it shows up as Cornflower Blue on the VW ordering system.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts