Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the bad ass black version, kicks major ass, did my first j turn yesterday at McDonalds......sex is guaranteed in this car

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hahaha
Post a vid of your technical driving haha

·
Registered
438 Posts
Um...did you buy this car or twoc it?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Black - poor choice. Heaviest colour of paint, so will reduce your 0-60 times. However you can help with yoir J-turns by dropping the rear seats, as it will lower the CoG.

At least you didn't pay extra for Transit white.

You going for the 'stanced look'?Edited by: Mangham54

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Also if you deflate all your tyres you get decent slip

·
Registered
2 Posts
tibbles Stryker said:
Just got the bad ass black version, kicks major ass, did my first j turn yesterday at McDonalds......sex is guaranteed in this car

Hi there Mr Tibbles, just bought my Up, noticed your location is Staffs too.

Do the guys on here have local meets? Group drives etc..... would love to get invloved in the community now I have finally bought an Up :D

As for your j-turn, nice move.... Which McDonalds was it at? Would love to see some of these cars pulling some sweet ass moves like j-turns, I just don't think I have the balls to try :(

Anywhos, just got a gleeming white up, looking nice and shiny parked in the garage, best thing is it fits perfectly in there next to the tumble dryer and shed loads of boxes lol.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Make your wheel base longer with some steel girders, that will help with your 'j turns'

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hanley mate, not seen you around.... Hey fancy a blast around the peaks, you can always follow me if your not familar with the area!!!! Thinking of getting some carbon bits on her....

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Haha now thats a meet id go to!! The newly famous mcdonald J turn car park haha

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
tibbles Stryker said:
Ha ha you'll have to come along and I'll show you some wicked moves, bring some chicks with you.... We can try and get it up!!!
What are you on? Is it legal? ‘½

·
Registered
438 Posts
Are you that bloke from Prestige car insurance?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts