Up Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just another newbie and thought Id say hi after reading the forum for a couple of months. Been really useful to read people's reviews and comments before taking the plunge.

Ordered on 2nd of July, estimated delivery November! According to salesman.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Great! Welcome! :)

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Welcome laserblue. Hopefully you'll get it in October

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Im hoping its going to be a good choice and as reliable and fun as my previous small vw's

PS i lied about it being sunny in cornwall.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Poetic licence ....it's a scorching 90 degrees here in Ayrshire and I'm out on the decking watching a flock of pigs flying over!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
hello and welcome to the forum!

tell us exactly what you ordered, colour etc, and any extras?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi laserblue, and a very warm welcome to the forum. Hope you get the car sooner rather than later and believe me, you're gonna love it.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Privatedoc said:
Poetic licence ....it's a scorching 90 degrees here in Ayrshire and I'm out on the decking watching a flock of pigs flying over!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the greetings guys,

Dealer rang to say delivery mid September so may get away without treating the chasis or putting snow chains on (snow chains in cornwall?)

Kinda looking forward to my red up, but not sure if im going to be able to say goodbye to my laserblue lupo gti which ive had since new for the last 7 years.... I spotted a black lupo on my way home from work yesterday going up a steep hill.... it just wizzed past me! Very impressed.

And i'm not lying anymore, it's actually sunny!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Hi there, you may have a claim for the most westerly up on the map , let spud know on the thread 'owners map'

Looking forward to seeing your car

John

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi John, yep soon as I get it I'll ask for a pin on the owners map! What a great idea to use googlemaps.

Just washed the Lupo, will have to take some pics. Not sure I can part with her / him / it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome laserblue, September will soon arrive (maybe!!)

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Welcome! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts