Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awaiting our Move Up five door in white with a few extras.
I can't believe there is an active forum and people are modifying them. Already looking at H&R's and some mini wheels.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi Scoop and welcome to the forum. You'll definitely find loads of information on here about mods, both planned and already executed.

When did you order and have they given you any idea of how long you'll have to wait?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Hey. That's cool, it's ways good to see different mods and to get others opinions on them and to discuss the woes of invalidating your insurance etc.

If everyone was the same it would be boring.

What extras have you ordered?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bugbabe34 said:
Hey. That's cool, it's ways good to see different mods and to get others opinions on them and to discuss the woes of invalidating your insurance etc.

If everyone was the same it would be boring.

What extras have you ordered?
Thanks.
Got maps and more and sound pack and something else I can't remember at the mo. Lol.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I was a bit like that. I knew what I ordered but didn't know what it included! I bought sill protectors when the car came with them

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol. Mrs wants one of those funky boot boxes and the key cover. It's a bit addictive. Can't wait to get it now :)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
The VW boxes they have in the dealership?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I don't know anyone who has purchased one, I know a few people have been gifted them by the dealer.

They are expensive for what they contain in my opinion, but they do look cool.

You can buy a spare tyre for the same cost
Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Yeah... They aren't really good value.. You can get the key covers off ebay anyway!

·
Registered
532 Posts
i have a boot liner for another car, bought from the roof box company. I'll get one from them I think. The one I have fits very well indeed. They are a local firm.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I've emailed the roof box. I will bother them until they make one available. I could try for a discount.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I added a boot liner to my initial order, I didn't think it was too bad a price to keep my boot clean. Can't put much in there anyway as you scratch the paint! I was thinking of either spraying some of the plastidip stuff or sticking on some of the clear plastic protector (but due to the shape this would be difficult I assume) to protect the paintwork

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Scoop77 said:
Nout on eBay at the minute.
Just do a search on 'vw key cover'........loads of similar ones and silicone skin ones, all colours......I personally don't fancy glueing the up one on.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
We got a boot box with ours as a gift. The box doesn't fit very well, so I would not buy one.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Hmmmm, I was going to try and get free one!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts