Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Tom from The Netherlands and have found a lot of nice information on this website. My Move Up will be ready next week so I look forward in gaining and sharing information on these boards. :)

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Hello and welcome, only rule here is post pictures of your new baby when she comes!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Hi and welcome!

What colour did you choose?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I chose the Move Up in black, 3doors, executive, drivers pack and spare wheel. The last two probably have different names in the UK, it has the aircon, radio, cruise control, etc.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Welkom, Tomver

De up! is een leuke klein autotje!
Let us see the photos when you have them. We do like a good photo on here

·
Registered
705 Posts
Welcome. It's the executive option that piques my interest. What do you get when you're an executive? A special briefcase and the keys to the executive toilet?

Nick

·
Registered
532 Posts
Executive! It's a shopping trolley. I'm not keen on these sort of words. I am so far removed from the word executive. Or professional which is the name on my other car's radio.

For me I need the aging ex hippie selections. I am particularly hoping for a bird watcher's edition which has a lockable box for my telescope.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, it's just the name they give it. It's the radio with maps and more and the aircon. Couldn't really care what they call it, as long as it's on there. ;)

·
Registered
705 Posts
The Twitch up! in camouflage colours and Swarovski headlights.

Nick

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
the Look up! with trinovid windows and a Kowa rear view mirror !

(I'm a leica guy)

·
Registered
705 Posts
So am I, but for cameras as well. And I like Zeiss, Schneider and Fujinon in addition.

Nick

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'm a multimodel man with swarovski telescope and a loverly pair of leica 8x40s.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts