Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm a newbie too. I got my Light blue Move Up! (Sensor pack, Maps and More) Two weeks ago. Its my first car as I just passed my test three weeks ago. Loving it so far (apart from the small matter of Maps and More not working so they have had to take it back, my car included to test it!) hopefully getting it back today

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome and Congratulations on passing your test and choosing a superb car

I'm sure you will have lots of fun in it.

Was your maps and more connected to the dash correctly , that seems to be the main problem with it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! Yes, it wont charge up by usb either. VW have recognised there is a problem with it so hopefully will be getting a new one. I just miss seeing my little car on the drive!
Edited by: Kateww

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey!! Welcome another light blue owner yey!! Congrats on passing your test, hope you have fun and enjoyable trips in your up! And when maps and more is fixed the roads or yours lol (well they are yours anyway I'm just saying the sat nav won't get you lost lol)

·
Registered
587 Posts
What a fab little first car, there has been odd issues with maps & more mainly it has been the actual Navigon unit that has been faulty. I imagine they will get you a new one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts