Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have ordered a High up in candy white yesterday with black interior and sound pack. They are cute cars, reminded me of my Lupo albeit a very updated model with a huge spec for the price, I am downsizing from a new beetle as this is getting too expensive to run ( I have had bug baby for 8 years now, the tax just keeps hiking as well as fuel consumption), I am looking forward to have a nippy small car to zoom around in again!

Look forward to joining in the discussions and finding out all the info about my new Up (as a small tribute to my bug I have named my up Herbie!!!)

Monkeydog x

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
welcome to the forum!! :)

I too am looking forward to cheaper tax and less petrol comsumption!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all, I have a spare wheel too not a bad price, I have been told 12 weeks can't wait getting excited already, bored my family talking about my little up today!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still happy with bug so hopefully the next few weeks will pass quick enough, just started looking at new alloys and looking at what else I can do, so many ideas!!!

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Hi Monkeydog and welcome to the forum, have you had a look in the gallery section of the forum?
What alloy wheel websites have you had a look at?

Enjoy the forum.
Gary

·
Registered
677 Posts
Hey! and welcome :D

When I was younger I use to LOVE the new Beetle, to this day I still have toy Beetles all over my house! The new NEW Beetle is mega sexy! and I would do anything for one! BUT at the moment I will be more than happy with my white High Up ;) good choice by the way hahaha

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi
I have looked at numrous sites for wheels, I am a wheel *****!!! I have had 5 sets of alloys on my bug, ideally I want th lines way too pricey but sooooo nice.

I will keep looking, waiting for coilovers to come out I am sure in a few months these will materalise.

Just got a quote for my up! gone up by £21, even though the engine is a lot smaller and less bhp than I have now, work that one out????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts