Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered myself an UP! back in October and had a call from the salesman the other day with my build date and estimated delivery date.
I ordered the entry level car in white with maps and more as an extra.. I went for the take UP! as the car is partly for work as a demo vehicle so will not stay standard for too long. I'll upgrade the audio, fit central locking, tint the rear windows, upgrade the wheels and suspension etc. etc.. myself as that's what I do.
I've always had Volkswagens, 7 in total and when I stumbled across the UP! on a google search I had to order one.
I'll get some pictures up as it progresses!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Great, when is it being delivered out of interest?

·
294 Posts
Hi Welcome to the site!

Would be great to follow the mod's you are planning so you'll have to keep us all updated with pics too!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

Phoned the dealer today and asked him to add mats to my order and will be ordering more bits tomorrow..

Tempted to ask if I can add the comfort pack for the hight adjustable seat mainly, I'm not tall but hope it doesn't feel like I'm sat on a bar stool!?

Anyone know what the deadline is for changing the spec??

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, the car is in the country! I now know my reg and it's just a case of waiting for it to land at the dealership

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Finally picked mine up Yesterday. Got to say its exceeded my expectations and I'm loving it! The changes have already started

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow, 65mpg!
Plenty of pics but nothing really to see yet, will get some up when the bigger changes have been made!
So far:
Tinted rear section of the car with 50% film.
De-wipered the tail gate to tidy it up a little.
Next:
Fit suspension
Buy/fit wheels and tyres.

Where do we put our project/progress pictures?

Think we need a "members rides" section!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, not updated this in a long while and a lot has happened so here's some pictures:
In the compound -

Collection day -

Tinted and lowered -35mm -

17" alloys fitted -

Roof wrapped -

More to follow...

·
Registered
462 Posts
Looks very nice very similar to what I am trying to do to mine
What size tyres are you running and do you know what the off set on the wheels are?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts