Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has done a silly high mileage like me??

over 60,000 (96,000 Km) ie, a regular 2,000 miles a month!

what a brilliant wee car!!!

Edited by: Privatedoc

·
Registered
130 Posts
Blinking Heck Privatedoc i only manage 3,000 miles per year

I Realy love this car (Previous Car was 3 series BMW) & enjoy driving it more than the BM this has got nothing to do with running cost's just the smile it bring's to my face when i drive it.

·
Registered
957 Posts
MOJO said:
Blinking Heck Privatedoc i only manage 3,000 miles per year

I Realy love this car (Previous Car was 3 series BMW) & enjoy driving it more than the BM this has got nothing to do with running cost's just the smile it bring's to my face when i drive it.

That comment sums up the little car really well..........

"just the smile it bring's to my face when i drive it"

Edited by: Derkie54

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've done over 28000 miles in mine in just under 11 months! The car goes really well and there has only been a couple of minor niggles. It is definitely able to stand up to the level of usage that it has had in the last year.

It is still on the original tyres too which I think is impressive. It was also quite satisfying to renew the tax on it the other day and for it to be free!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have had my up for less than two years and have 88000 Kms on the clock. I am doing much more driving in my current job than my previous one and will average about 55000 Kms per year. It does it with ease, it often goes to Western Qld and last month I overtook two road trains in it!!! My aim is to have the car for 10 years and by that stage I hope to have over half a million kilometres on the clock.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was a bit worried, that I choosed the wrong car to drive over 70miles a day, but reading this thread makes my heart a little bit less worried =)

·
Registered
206 Posts
AnAnAn said:
I was a bit worried, that I choosed the wrong car to drive over 70miles a day, but reading this thread makes my heart a little bit less worried =)
Chose*
and im the same, i think i do too many miles, so im currently saving for a golf i think, or a small diesel like a kia rio

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
The Up is ideal for high miles as it does 60+ mpg.

SAMF2204 said:
AnAnAn said:
Chose*
and im the same, i think i do too many miles, so im currently saving for a golf i think, or a small diesel like a kia rio
I'm and I.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts