Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very happy as collected my Up tonight. Ordered on 1st Feb so well within the 12 weeks originally suggested.

Brought my dad along for the ride, thought I'd bung him in the pic for scale and comedy value....

Also very glad I ordered the matching red dash, its class, but these pics don't do it justice, under the naff dealership lights and on a mobile.

All I need to do now is learn how to change albums from my iPhone on the Maps and More via Bluetooth

Already done 50 miles, and its equally as much fun to drive as my Lotus!

Brian

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
I think I like the high up wheels even more than my classics......enjoy your new baby!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
That question puzzled the dealer. Think it has something to do with adjusting the fog lights. Maybe someone knows.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Beevee said:
That question puzzled the dealer. Think it has something to do with adjusting the fog lights. Maybe someone knows.

Yes, they are to adjust the fog lights.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hi Brian,

I hope you are right with your praise about the red dash.
I ordered a red dash, too on 13th March - but on a Black up! with Salsa seats ...

Your red up! looks really great! Also thought about a red high up! (with leatherette) but Black + Salsa won for me. I passed a red and a black up! today on my motorbike and have to admit that the red one looks better, passing it on the road.

Have a lot of fun with your up!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts