Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having owned both a move up and a high up, the high up extras i really appreciate are the M&M, the leather steering wheel and handbrake grip. I also love the heated mirrors and the spoked alloys. The things I'm not bothered about include the electric mirrors because once set, they never get moved again and the heated seats as I doubt I will remember I have them when it's next icy.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Agree!

Love the Spoke alloys and might have payed extra for them!

Well; I have a black up! with red dash and red Salsa seats ...
Love them - and only possible buying a high up!
A move up! would have been red with red dash and leatherette - but the Salsa seats plus black car are just great!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I always find its useful having electric mirrors as you can dip the near side mirror down when parallel parking. It's something I got used to with the BMW as this feature was automatic. Heated seats are a real boon in the winter. Edited by: Beevee

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Alan, You soon remember about heated seat if you have the leather effect seats in the winter.

·
Registered
67 Posts
It's all about the heated seats for me, not sure I could go without them since having them in my Corsa, though as Gary pointed out, it was more important with leather.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts